The Legend of the Silvermoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of the Silvermoon

Become part of the legend...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and behaviour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woon
Guild Founder
Woon

Rules and behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Rules and behaviour   Rules and behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:04 am

Well our rules are at the moment, will most probably be subject of change:

* Have fun playing, this is THE most important, every rule under this one might change this one don't ever change.

* Be nice and polite to each other, helping is the way to success...

* Donate whenever you feel like you can, if you don't feel for it, well don't do it...

I will add some more as the time goes by...

Your king
Back to top Go down
http://ml-performance.com
Woon
Guild Founder
Woon

Rules and behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Guild tagged items   Rules and behaviour Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:53 am

First off, I never thought that this post should be needed, but it seems like it is...

* If you recall equipped items, please make sure that it is ok with the person you recall from..

* Try not to lock up equippment that other members need, we have some gears that is frequently used in the arena, try not to wear that while you are offline or you might get stripped down...

* Recalling from the founder is strictly forbidden.. lol.. no actually not at all, I'm just glad if my bp is a little lighter..

* If you have more things to be said in this matter please send me a PM and I'll put it up here...

king
Back to top Go down
http://ml-performance.com

Rules and behaviour
Page 1 of 1